Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Rear Camera - No Guidelines Show

I was able to use FORScan from the laptop and rewrite the line in the module. Got it back up without any trouble after. Thanks
  2. T

Yes, all front and rear sensors work correctly and display on the screen. Just no lines or zoom/wide angle view. I'll be reaching back out to the body shop tomorrow.
  3. T

I did have them. I got rear-ended and had some work done. They didn't change the camera. But they did change a backup sensor and a plug. Now I don't have lines and when I hit the + to zoom, or the camera button below the screen for wide angle, the vehicle icon in the upper right disappear.
  4. T

Just checked. No, it doesn't solve the problem. Sorry guys. I wish I could say it did.
  5. T

Has anyone else tried this? Seems like a really good idea.
  6. T

Is an Extended warranty (ESP) worth it?

I I'd be interested in that number. I'm coming up on 30k miles on my 2017 pretty soon...
  7. T

SYNC 3 latest version

Thanks for the info
  8. T

SYNC 3 latest version

Did you pull the 3.0 from Ford or another site? I'm having a heck of time getting 2.3 to update. I was thinking of 3.0 if I'm going to have this much trouble...
  9. T

How to: New Forscan Update Allows Module Programming

Hi all, I've been dabbling with programming with Forscan and am definitely happy to have the ability to change setting. But I'm curious if anyone has found common configurations between different Ford models. Seems like each vehicle has a spreadsheet out there specific to their model. Does...
Back