Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Russian based Explorer 95 owner needs advise!

Hi everybody - looking for a set of satellites for rear-axle assembly for 95 4X4 Explorer. There is nothing available in my coutry so far and I thought to use the power of the web to request one by internet. However, to be on a safe side I would like to order by VIN number to make sure that this...
  2. D

Need some advise in cold Russia

Guys - thanks so much for all your advises. I already send a quote to Jerry at deltacam.com and is awaiting for respond. This forum looks very useful - I will be back probably soon since my Mazda manual transmission is about to die (have to say that it is about to die for last 75k miles and is...
  3. D

One more question - what would you think about simply buying the refresh kit from here: www.4.0performance.com/valvetrain.html.
  4. D

Thanks, guys. Napaonline offers Clevite's parts and I had their catalogue numbers from my service (they just did not spell to me in English the correct name of Clevite so I was not able to find it!!!). I am sure now that I need intake pushers and rockers. What about the difference between Ford...
  5. D

Thanks, guys. Napaonline offers Clevite's parts and I had their catalogue numbers from my service (they just did not spell to me in English the correct name of Clevite so I was not able to find it!!!). I am sure now that I need intake pushers and rockers. What about the difference between Ford...
  6. D

It is probably not that cheap to service Explorer in the US so no doubt it is cheap in Russia. I thought it could save me $$$ if I order some parts directly from the US but have a problem to find the right parts. Here is the deal - I own Explorer 95 XLT (4x4, manual transmission, 156 HP, 105k...
Back