Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

climate control: HVAC Issues

2011 Explorer Limited HVAC problems. I have a 2011 Explorer Limited, that blows hot air Drivers side, and cold air on the Passenger side. I know it must be a faulty Temp blend Door actuator. Where is that actuator located, and any tips on what I need to take apart to replace it? Thanks in...
  2. L

Stability problem while driving?

The all the wheel bearings were replaced 50k ago. I will check into the toe links. Its exactly like what you described above. Gust of wind to make the rear feel like its floating/pulling vehicle out of its lane. How much do toe links run and is it a hard thing to replace? Thanks!!!
  3. L

Stability problem while driving?

I have a problem that I tried searching all over the web. Let me first say that I have a 2003 Ford Explorer EB 165,000mi I had the front end recently checked for bad balljoints etc. The problem that I can best describe is while driving on the freeway, the truck feels like the rear is swaying...
  4. L

2003 Explorer Transmission Problem

Okay, so I went to my Dads who has a nice toasty heated garage. It was decided to make room I unbolted the passenger side of the exhaust and then cut the crossover pipe right down the middle. Now to the servos I started with the smaller sized servo. Get the snap ring off, and remove the cap...
  5. L

I will be working on it Saturday. (1-22-11) I'll post back with my results.
  6. L

I have a 2003 4.0L Eddie Explorer 154,000 that threw a p0775 code only 1 time so far. Happened 1/14/11, and hasnt done it since. Per the door sticker it also says I have a 5r55s. Did you get yours fixed? I bought both new servos with the shafts machined and o-rings installed. I'm going to...
  7. L

2003 EB Explorer Trans problem

Just drove it now, and now it runs normal??? im going to replace the fluid and hope that will keep it happy.
  8. L

2003 EB Explorer Trans problem

HI, I did a search, and read numerous posts, but didn't see one quite like mine... I have a 2003 Ford Explorer Eddie Baur, 4.0L it has 144k on it. Trans has fluid changed twice in its life. last one was at 90k Until yesterday I haven't had a single trans problem. The problem is with...
Back