Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

need help with speaker wire color

If you pull the head unit out, on each adapter, there is a sticker affixed with wire colour coding. The one adapter is just for the speakers, the other adapter is for power, antenna, etc.
  2. H

Interior Lighting Question.

Thanks again. I found the rear door switches - not sure how I missed them before :o . I'll chalk it up to darkness *whistles nervously*. Again, all four external switch plungers move freely, but the circuit does not function on door opening. I had the tailgate apart yesterday to...
  3. H

Thanks guys. My post was a little lacking. No matter which door I open (fronts, rears or tail gate), none of the three referenced lights (or the cargo light at back) comes on. Yet all illuminate via turning the main headlight switch. I couldn't find switches at the rear doors or the...
  4. H

Hey all. Newbie to this board. I just bought a 92 Explorer XLT 4x4 auto tranny after my wife totalled her POS Kia. I am hurriedly trying to get it road-ready- fixing lots of stuff the the previous owner neglected. Naturally, there is no Owner's Manual anywhere to be found and the Hayne's I...
Back