Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

new to xplorer performance

in my school there are tons of explorer(atleast 10) and 5 or those owers agrues who has the fastest? what do you guys think 1-96 5.0 2wd xlt 4dr w/ flowmaster duals 2-01 explorer sport 4.0 sohc 2wd w/ mac intake and and single magnaflow exhaust 3-94 xlt 2wd 4dr maunal 4.0 ohv w/ custom...
  2. S

how much horsepower and differece will a kkm intake and a 66mm bbk throttle body had?
  3. S

yeah
  4. S

msn says 4072lbs stock, i looked around and there arent anyplaces around my area to get my truck wieghed, where did u see 4,400lb?
  5. S

i have 3.73 l/s how much do you guys think my exlporer wieghts i know it weighs 4000-4100lbs stock (according to msn) how much weight have i gained by adding 33's and steel wheels?
  6. S

raymart winch

i was looking for a winch today and found this website http://www.winchking.com/gpage1.html they have a 8,000lb winch for $300 just thought i would let you guys check these out to
  7. S

ok guys thanks for your help
  8. S

will a 70mm maf add anything? and will high flow cats add any power? do i need the 2 cats to pass emissions? can i just run one?
  9. S

how do you get 25-30rwhp? could you tell me which mods and the power they add?
  10. S

well how much horsepower do you think those mods will gain?
  11. S

how much horsepower do you think i would need to get my rig in the 16's? heres the parts i found ifab intake-15hp 70mm maf-8hp 66mm bbk thorrtle body-12hp sct superchip-15hp heddman headers-10hp flowmaster exhaust-10hp that equals 70hp so i should have around 190hp at the wheels it...
  12. S

no sound!

i just finshed installing my new pioneer headunit and the headunit turns on but there is no sound! what did i do wrong? someone help!
  13. S

do i need a supercharger to get in the 16's?
  14. S

howdy y'all first off this is a great site(just found it) ...........but how hard do you think it would be to get my 91 explorer in to the 16's? by the way i have a 91xls explorer 4x4 wit 3" body lift 2"spacer/shackle lift with 33's and i think 3.73 gears maybe 4.10 bought the lift off...
Back