Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Derrick C.

Comment by 'Derrick C.' in media 'My infamous roll pic....'

And after all these years..........My paint is still on the rocks.:D
  2. Derrick C.

I think i am stuck?!

Good stuck my man!!! :thumbsup: And its funny you were all dressed up. Every single time I've been stuck is when I'm all dressed up. It never failed. Wear my good clothes.......get stuck. :D
  3. Derrick C.

Has Your 911 Thread Disappeared? Then Read This

Since Robb stepped down and out of EF I am the only moderator of this forum. His rules that he has posted up in here still go for me. I moderate no different then Robb so keep the 911 forum going smoothly and everyone will be happy. :thumbsup: :D
  4. Derrick C.

STOCK EXPLORER DIMENSIONS.. length/width

Is that DA from dezertrangers??? Gotta love google!!!! :cool:
  5. Derrick C.

Brake light on after SAS

Check the tension on the cable along the frame rail then check your pedal. The last time mine broke it acted like this for like a week before it finally snapped. Just make sure its not the pedal. Sometimes you can get a weak cable which causes the pedal to fall down enough to trip the light on.
  6. Derrick C.

Brake light on after SAS

Please tell me I'm just flat out too drunk to think your serious with this on??? ;) :D Some peoples kids......I swear. Do you still have your factory e-brake hooked up???
  7. Derrick C.

Help a guy out fellas......

A new member PMed me this ? and I couldn't answer it so I'm turning to you all to help him out. His login name is BettyFord so if you want to anwser it here or PM him its up to you. I have a 1999 Ford Explorer XLT (6 Cylinder) and therefore assume that it has a PATS II anti-theft system...
  8. Derrick C.

Drivetrain Gods????

Nice of you guys to chime in..........a week later!!!!! :D
  9. Derrick C.

Tricky question about 4x4 front axle removal and swap

I got my fix mister.........83-87 Ford F-150 forged beams. Direct swap allowing 6" of lift and 18" coil-overs. The guy fixed me up with AutoFab. John over there has been a HUGE help so far.
  10. Derrick C.

Well first things first guy. Gotta atleast get the beams in there. :D
  11. Derrick C.

Guess I should look around at dezertrangers since I'm a member over there too. Yeah I run the pit crew with a class 10 buggy here from twin and I kinda got the bug after actually driving the thing last year. I just wanna do some wide beams with coil-overs and then link the rear and call it good...
  12. Derrick C.

Not to high-jack the thread here but I've got the same ?s as MaximumViolence. You guys are sayin that since my 92 is already sittin on jacks with nothing even close to a front axle under it other then some custom leaf spring hangers I could buy me some 2wd Explorer beams that are 4" wider...
  13. Derrick C.

where did you guys run your power wire?

My power is up my passenger side and my RCAs are down the driver side. Plenty of space!!! :)
  14. Derrick C.

Ranger / Explorer Prerunner Bumpers

Any plans to do a first gen. Explorer???
  15. Derrick C.

New Toy For Pwsx4

Lookin good Patrick and Perry:thumbsup:
  16. Derrick C.

Drivetrain Gods????

See I was thinkin that but my 92 has a ARB in the rear but not as much play. Maybe its a Detroit thing. :)
  17. Derrick C.

Drivetrain Gods????

Seriously??? My 92 isn't that bad. Its got maybe not even a 1/4 of a turn on that one. I'll take your word for it guy. :thumbsup: :)
  18. Derrick C.

Drivetrain Gods????

Some of you know that I did buy NOTAJPs old solid axle swapped Exploder awihle back. Well we'll fast forward to the first time I got it into the dirt. Took her out just to see how she handled in the dirt and I managed to nail a rock with the front diff and just kinda rolled over it unti it hit...
  19. Derrick C.

Picked up a new project

Let me know if you need any help at all. I'm south of you here in Idaho so just say the word. :)
  20. Derrick C.

Picked up a new project

Thanks Colin!!! :thumbsup::D
  21. Derrick C.

NOTAJP goes solid 1st gen. leaves

Forgot about these ones too....
  22. Derrick C.

Got some dirt time in on her today. Don't laugh at my fake bumper.......it makes me legal. :) So far all I've done is put a huge dent in the front diff cover and now the drive line squeks. Pics are boring but it'll get better after I get a front driveline done. On to the pics!!!!......
  23. Derrick C.

Picked up a new project

I'll second that notion!!!! :thumbsup: And shes in Idaho??? Hhhhmmmm ;) :D
  24. Derrick C.

Yeah yeah yeah..........but its cool!!! :D
  25. Derrick C.

How ironic is this???........Now its MINE!!! :thumbsup: :D
Back