Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

ISO Livernois tuner 2013

Yes I’m looking for a used one. My bad I didn’t realize I didn’t put that in my post
  2. E

ISO Livernois tuner 2013

Looking for a Livernois tuner for a 2013 Explorer sport. Trying to see if I could get one cheaper than $600. Thanks
  3. E

5th Gen Explorer Photo Thread

there think i fixed it!!!
  4. E

yes but it shows up on my computer but i guess i cant upload it to here
  5. E

got the roof rack on a rainy day. looking good
  6. E

Transmission issues

Changed around 90-95k
  7. E

Transmission issues

I’ve been noticing lately when it shifts from 2 to 3 it slams hard and if I’m almost foot to the floor off the start it’ll sometimes rev up real high in 2nd but not accelerate as it should be expected in 2nd. Idk what it is but I wanted to see if anyone else was having similar problems. I have a...
  8. E

Front Lip Splitter

has anyone made a lip splitter? I saw a pic of one and it looks bad ass just confused how it’s actually mounted to the bumper
  9. E

Rear bumper reflectors removal

They’re pretty easy to remove. There’s two clip like things on the back of the reflectors. A screw driver got them out for me. I took my reflectors apart and turned them into lights that work like the park/brake lights
  10. E

Has anyone ever used H&R super sport springs for explorer sport

I’m looking to go as low as possible without needing to trim to fit the wheels
  11. E

Has anyone ever used H&R super sport springs for explorer sport

I saw most people use h&r sport springs to lower theirs but I wanted to go a little lower than that. I was wondering if anyone has ever done this and if there’s any problems that come with it
Back