Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Radio/Back up Camera stops working

Yes, my 3 year basic warranty is up. I took it in to the dealership the first time it happened and they service tech disconnected the battery and sent me on my way. So this time, I had a local mechanic do it for me and it worked as well. I'm just wondering what is causing it. Also it was over a...
  2. B

The entire screen is blank. No radio, back up camera or nothing works. This is upon start up. It has never cut off while in use.
  3. B

I have a 2016 Explorer XLT and twice, my radio has stopped working. Both times the fix has been to disconnect the battery for a few minutes and it comes back on. Has anyone ever experienced this? What could the problem be?
  4. B

Solved. Rattling noise in drive after a cold start.

So took the truck in to my local mechanic just to see what was going on before I wasted any time at Ford. And the issues was the flex pipe. Part of it had rusted and which was causing the noise. He replaced it with a new one for $100.00. Car is so quiet I hardly know its on.
  5. B

This has happened for the last month. It doesn't matter if I drive immediately or let it idle. It only goes away after the needle is in the middle between hot and cold.
  6. B

I have a 2016 Explorer XLT. When I first put the car in drive from a cold start it rattles. Less than 5 minutes later, the after the car has warmed up, the rattle is gone and the car/cabin is quiet as a mouse. Is this normal or should I have it looked at? Anyone else experience this?
Back