Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

I hope you do an SAS when you go bigger
  2. M

Steel Bumper and Winch - 2002 Explorer XLT

The original poster, the person who started the thread, has a 2nd gen and was asking about 2nd gen's
  3. M

Show us your custom bumper photos!!

Well this is interesting haha the 1st reply in the thread is of a part for a different type of whip than this forum is even for haha and pics of a Sammy too! You pulled it off though for sure, nice bumper and clean little Sammy dude
  4. M

After Market Bumpers

SWIGIN, thanks dude, I'll definitely look through this, I was using the forum correctly and searching for former threads before spouting off at the mouth and making a new post haha. I'm new to this off road forum, previous FSB guy, and couldn't believe I didn't find one easily, it's a pretty...
  5. M

This isn't in the same generation, this doesn't help the poster
  6. M

Hey buddy can you post a link to the thread you made?
  7. M

For Sale custom front bumper

Hey Zukman is this something your still Fabbing and selling?
  8. M

After Market Bumpers

Oh wow this thread went hard! I'd love to see a bumpers thread though, where we all post picks, get ideas for different setups, swap, trade, sell, write ups, and maybe post links to good places to buy aftermarket bumper, guys who fab them can post their custom made ones too...
  9. M

Full intro with build plans, etc

Hi Jacob, what up??? Same to you
  10. M

Uhh :fart: that front end though haha jk, to each their own!! :chug:
  11. M

Truck Haven MLK 2018

I love truck Haven!! TDS too!!
  12. M

San Diego, CA Explorer Meets

Need to get an SD Off-Road Chapter going, all the OHV Parks in the area
  13. M

Dude I've already done a bit of research, plus I just have general Ford knowledge from that era, I just wanted to study more before really saying ****, but that's exactly what I was thinking. And, I know I may spend a bit more off of KBB and **** but I don't care, really good interior is...
  14. M

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

****in BEAUTIFUL man, real use of the rig, nice sceenscape and sploder pic!!
  15. M

Study Phase

Study Phase
  16. M

HELLO ALL!! :) This is going to be an interesting journey, that's for sure. I've done this before in the past but we're going to do this one a little different, emphasis on we're. I built a 95' Bronco XLT, 5.8 351 Windsor OBD II, Deavers, National Leafs, lockers front & rear, etc. and it was...
Back