Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Wacky HVAC

So, the mystery is solved. Seems that the phone plug in the storage area next to the SD card and audio jacks interferes with the sync system. Moved everything back to the console and viola... Hasn't happened since. Thank you so much.
  2. J

Wacky HVAC

Thank you. It doesn't sound stupid bc I'm desperate. Lol. It's going back in the shop next Tuesday. This is getting old.
  3. J

Wacky HVAC

There really is no rhyme or reason as to how it changes. Maybe once on an hour or sometimes 50 times in a minute! It makes the touch tone noise. Sometimes it changes modes and other times it even changes the temp. Crazy.
  4. J

Wacky HVAC

Yes, Should say NOT giving an error code. The problem seems to be that it is not consistently doing this unusual thing and not registering in their computer system as an error. I'm really frustrated, because to replace the computer system would cost upwards of $1000.
  5. J

Wacky HVAC

So, I took my 2013 Explorer in for an exhaust leak which was a Ford recall. When I got it back the HVAC started acting weird. The modes change without being touched. It switches from defrost to AC to feet and sometimes the temperature changes. I've had it back twice and finally took it to...
Back