Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

How to: 2017 Explorer - Replacing front camera

success! Even though I bought my camera brand new from a Ford dealership....the 180 degree split screen view is inop. When I push the front camera button once, I get the picture shown below. When I press it again, nothing happens....when I press the third time it takes me back to my home screen.
  2. T

Never mind....I got the harness loose.
  3. T

How did you get the wiring harness to release from the back of the camera? I know you explained it in the video, but I would appreciate a little bit more detail. As you can see, I used a mirror to see the camera back.
  4. T

That appears to be a clip, but I do not want to break anything.
  5. T

It appears as though the camera is in some type of plastic housing.... can you tell me, step-by-step, what I need to do?
  6. T

Here’s what I’m looking at now ....
  7. T

Front camera is inop....I bought a replacement from Ford. Which grill do you have?
  8. T

2016 Explorer 4 Cyl Ecoboost Rough Idling

I believe that it is simply idling too slow. Is there anyway to increase the RPM when the truck is in drive or reverse with your foot on the brake? Again, my other 17 Explorer idles at 7-800 RPM
  9. T

Windows down with the remote? (Global Open)

Door unlock, then door unlock held for a few seconds opened the front 2 windows. Any idea what will shut the windows?
  10. T

Drives fine....my other 2017 Explorer idles at 8-900.....
  11. T

In drive or reverse, not moving, with my foot on the brake, it idles at +/-500 rpm and the entire vehicle shakes. Help?
  12. T

2017 Explorer Limited Homelink programming

I have three Liftmasters that are each 2 years old. :dunno:
  13. T

Even the memory clear didn't work.
  14. T

I have not. Will it show me how to program multiple doors?
  15. T

2017 Explorer Limited iPad Bluetooth issue

My 2013 Explorer allowed me to add my iPad as a device. Using it as a device, I was able to listen to anything I had on my iPad (books, music, podcasts, etc.) When I tried to add the iPad via "add a Bluetooth device" I got that ^^^^^
  16. T

I have 3 garage doors at my home and assume that I can use a button to open each on my Homelink system. I've successfully programmed Door 1, using the left button, but, following the same instructions I found on YouTube, I cannot program door 2, or 3 with the middle or right button. Help?
Back