Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Rear Camera - No Guidelines Show

Yep. Just did the same thing to mine with the Windows beta.
  2. W

Rear Camera - No Guidelines Show

I wonder if that specialized Ford Android app for codes will reset it? I replaced mine (camera) just a few minutes ago and haven't tried, but I bet it will. That app's pretty all-inclusive. Can't remember what it's called off the top of my head. I'm running by a buddy (Independent shop) in a...
  3. W

Heater blowing out top vents

Basically pulled the brake pedal, accelerator and the instrument cluster. Made a wooden wedge for the bar across the instrument cluster just enough to get my hand in from the top (I have small hands.). Used a short screwdriver to align the door. Putting it back in and plugging it in was the hard...
  4. W

It was bad. REALLY bad. Took me about 3 hours, but it's done and fixed. Thanks for all the help guys. I will NOT do the next one. ;)
  5. W

Thanks. I have an adapter but have only ever used Torque on other vehicles. I had no idea FORscan even existed and certainly no idea that the HVAC would even throw a code on something like this. I'll give that a try.
  6. W

Did you ever find out what your problem was? I have the same problem. Thanks,
  7. W

I'm bumping this back up because nobody has committed to what exactly the problem might be. Sure, I believe it's probably #1 in the diagram above, but that thing looks ridiculous to get to, especially if that's not it. Anybody have any ideas before I jump off this cliff?
  8. W

Thanks! It actually does! :)
  9. W

Hi Shelton. This may be the answer to the question I just posted today, or may at least point me in the right direction. It's hard to tell from the detailed diagram. Where exactly is this (looks pretty massive) assembly located? The reason I asked is that it almost looks like it ought to be...
  10. W

Front vents only-Cannot change to defrost or floor I think I know the answer to this, but I can't find anything to authenticate my thoughts. I recently replaced the BLEND actuator in my 2011 Explorer. Everything was fine for about 6 months, and while I can still control the temperature in the...
Back