Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Start working on it'

Ok, i notice this point !!! next time i put OFF the wheels, i will do it' :chug: I working without any service book, if somebody have it :party: Thanks
  2. M

Start working on it'

After several weeks of stopping on the work of the car, I start again ....
  3. M

Start working on it'

Never see that !!!! OMG ....... :eek:
  4. M

Start working on it'

Some news... Finaly, gasoline problems solved ! After this i discover the electric starter is completely out of order !! So i buy some parts on my favorite website for american parts : rockauto Received this week, today i start the engine ...... some bad noise in direction pump and not enough...
  5. M

Start working on it'

Hello guys, I put some pictures of the beginning, sorry for my bad English cause I'm writing from FRANCE.... I love American cars, I've already own Cadillac SRX V6 3.6 and JEEP Grd Cherokee V8 4.7 Now I bought an Explorer, first generation, and will try to take it back to life. It has problem...
  6. M

Newbies in forum

Hello "BrooklynBay", not a lot of this model ! it's begin to be an old one... there is a little community loving American car's in France, sometime "meet" them on the road but it's minority.... The most popular of course is "JEEP" ..... I begin last year to discover American car by this way...
  7. M

Newbies in forum

Hello everybody, My name is Loïc, I'm from FRANCE, in beautiful town of Bordeaux ! I'm fifty year's old and I find your forum, looking for information on Ford Explorer 1st Génération. I've just buy one, with little engine trouble and wan't to make it back to life !! Thank you for reading me...
Back