Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Jerime92

Arizona Desert Beauty Run 2023

Wife and I are free that weekend. Let us know what works for everyone, and we'll be there!
  2. Jerime92

Arizona Desert Beauty Run 2023

I'm available March 10-12. I live near Buckeye, so the Lake Pleasant area works for me. I've done a couple back way to Crown King runs but it's been a couple years since the last one.
  3. Jerime92

How to: D35 C-clip Eliminator, Made Easy

Thank you for such a quick reply especially to such a dated thread. The gist I'm getting is, if you want to and it'll fit, use the c clip. If it won't, either utilize one of the eliminator methods or stay open diff! I have ordered the spring and will opt to use it if the c clip will not fit...
  4. Jerime92

How to: D35 C-clip Eliminator, Made Easy

Sorry to post so late but I have read through a number of threads and can't find the answer I'm looking for. However one of the posts in this thread seemed to indicate that an Aussie locker was installed and still had the c clip. I wanted to verify that it was possible to have an Aussie locker...
  5. Jerime92

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

Thank you for a great resource. I just found it a couple days ago and have already used its knowledge. Joined the elite to show support and thanks for the help already received. Still learning the in's and out's of the site (posting pictures and uploading avatars etc.) but I'll get there!
Back