Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

How to: 2016 Explorer- Adding Remote Start Facts

I tried your suggestion tonight and still no dice. I'm thinking forscan simply can't parse the asbuilt data into the option for my model year. Is there anybody out there that would be willing to post up asbuilt configuration before and after enable/disable the hood pin option?
  2. S

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll give it a try when I have access to the car again. Is this a thing with forscan? Options don't appear on occasion unless a nearby option is enabled?
  3. S

That's the impression I got when I started. It would show up as an option in Forscan with present or not present. Unfortunately this is all I see.
  4. S

How to: New Forscan Update Allows Module Programming

Thanks, I posted up in that thread as well. I'm not 100% certain I'm going about this the right way but hopefully I can get it sorted.
  5. S

Feels a little odd doing this but I was referred to this thread from another. I'm trying to get remote start going on a '16 Explorer Base. I installed the hood pin and wired it to pin 14 of the the BCM harness the code of which escapes me now. My understanding is that the pin needs to be...
  6. S

My understanding from talking to support for the remote start module I'm trying to install is that the hood pin needs to be activated. It is certainly not functioning after install using the ford documentation I found.
  7. S

Does anyone have the data for enabling the hood switch pin in a '16 Explorer Base? Hardware is installed, just need to activate it.
Back