Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Modified N/A Explorers

Has anyone here done the 3rd brake light strobe to your explorers? I’m looking around, I just don’t know which one to get.
  2. B

Modified N/A Explorers

I had talked to the dealership and they acted like they didn’t know what they were talking about. They did say it would probably void my warranty, but I have a feeling that it won’t. I like the idea of a beefier alternator just because you can add more accessories that require power.
  3. B

Modified N/A Explorers

Does anyone know if the heavy duty alternator that’s in the Explorer interceptor will work on the 3.5?
  4. B

Modified N/A Explorers

Sounds easy enough to fix that problem. Maybe I can get a friend of mine to add those 2" pipes for free I’m hoping. If not, I’m sure it won’t cost too much money. Thanks for all the info!
  5. B

Modified N/A Explorers

When I do it, yes I will log and send the files back to livernois to update my current tunes. I completely overlooked a cam upgrade. You think the 3.5 could take a decent performance cam?
  6. B

Modified N/A Explorers

That gives me a way better idea of what I would like to do. I’ve actually looked into the TB, just need to find the right time to do it. As far as the downpipe/flex pipe goes, I was more under the impression that only worked best for the ecoboost engines? How is that working for you? Also which...
  7. B

Modified N/A Explorers

Very nice. I looked into a sport model, but I’m not really into the whole idea of a measly 365hp in a TT V6. With a tune and downpipe alone, you’ll get pretty good gains from what I’ve heard, but you can’t really put too much more into it without turning your Explorer into an “Exploder”. It’s...
  8. B

Modified N/A Explorers

I was also going to ask: How well does the throttle enhancer work for you? I’ve been looking into a throttle delay eliminator, but have been kind of skeptical.
  9. B

Modified N/A Explorers

K&N 77 Series 2575KS
  10. B

Modified N/A Explorers

Very nice! I’m waiting until I get out of Northeastern NY to snap pics. Covered in salt and dirt, but I have a livernois 93 tune, cold air intake, and I’m getting ready to slap on some performance headers and an exhaust system. I’ve found it a little difficult to find cosmetic upgrades that...
  11. B

Modified N/A Explorers

Hi all. I’m new to this forum, but would like to see what other owners have done to their N/A Explorer. I have a 2015 Explorer Limited and am currently looking into more things to add. Any pointers and advice would be great! Thanks for reading.
Back