Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 5

Insert witty title for a new member here...

welcome, glad to see you're okay!
  2. 5

Arizona Explorers Eat and Dirt Fun

Hello, I have posted this on the Arizona Explorers Facebook page but wanted to grab some more attention. We are meeting at Smashburger (2837 N Power Rd Suite 102, Mesa, Az 85215) at 11Am Sunday January 21st then heading out to Sycamore Creek for some dirt fun. Anybody is welcome since we have...
  3. 5

'18 Platinum

Welcome! We are expecting our 3rd in June and are considering trading our Focus for a New Explorer.
  4. 5

2nd Gen ECU Resetting

So my issue is, when i purchased the truck few years back it did not have a check engine light. So we thought everything was okay. We later found out when trying to get the emissions done that it failed because they couldn't read the system. If you stop at the store and turn the vehicle off...
  5. 5

Show Your Flex (2nd Gen IFS)

need to remove the sway!
  6. 5

2000 Mercury Mountaineer

Hello, My name is Steven, I am from Mesa, AZ. This is my 2000 Mercury Mountaineer 5.0 AWD that i purchased about 5 years ago for $2100 with 121k miles. Here is a bit about it. Exterior: Removed Running boards Reese Tow Hitch with 4 flat and 7 round trailer lights 31x10.5 R15 Bridgestone Dueler...
  7. 5

How to: 3rd row seating in a 1st & 2nd gen Explorer

Sorry for bumping an old thread but last month I took about 3 days and 12 hours of fabricating a 3rd row for my 2000 Mountaineer. Im thinking about making a build thread for it soon too as well.
Back