Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Electricals sources

Hi, I need to replace the turn signal/wiper switch on my 2004 SportTrac. I notice there's a large range of prices for aftermarket parts. I saw this when I needed new cruise control switches. I got the cheap ones and they're still working after a few years. Can anybody recommend a reliable...
  2. M

Power windows sticking

Thanks everybody. I did try Vaseline, but it's not slick enough apparently. I'll try the spray as suggested.
  3. M

Power windows sticking

All four windows in my '04 stick halfway - it is usually going down but sometimes going up. Driver's window is the worst - I can clearly see it go crooked and then jam up. It will then move with a hand assist and some effort. Would this be a worn-out regulator, or has the window partially...
  4. M

Fuel safety cutoff switch

Thanks! Cheaper, too!
  5. M

Great, thanks! I did blow out the connector with cleaner, we shall see. I did notice they sell replacement connectors.. now I know why. :) No, I won't leave it "fixed". Allergic to fire... :)
  6. M

My switch is failing intermittently. A nuisance right now, but eventually it will give up the ghost. If it goes out before I can order a replacement, can I simply jump the wires in the connector (bypassing the switch) to temporarily reactivate the fuel pump? Thanks.
Back