Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Trying to join as Elite Explorer-PayPal won't Work

Rick, I'll give it a try tomorrow. If PayPal still doesn't work out, I'll get that address from you. I don't remember exactly what PayPal said was the problem... something cryptic like transaction cannot be completed at this time?? I'll pay more attention tomorrow. Thanks for the info. Mark
  2. M

Trying to join as Elite Explorer-PayPal won't Work

This is a great Forum. I have tried to sign-up 3 times but PayPal says can't complete the transaction. Can someone clue me in on the right way to go about signing up. Thanks, Mark
  3. M

A4LD Governor Replacement

- BrooklynBay, I apologize for asking a newbie question... But, how do I identeify what the post number 127 is? I don't see an ID number on the posts. Thanks
  4. M

A4LD Governor Replacement

In 2018, doesanyone have access to a new A4LD Governor or its pieces parts (new) to purchase separately?? Please let me know... I have a 1994 2WD Ford Explorer 4.0L. It has the classic 1-2 shift RPM flair... - Transman304 was very helpful and walk me through the steps trying to help diagnose...
  5. M

Where to buy A4LD Parts in 2018 - Governor??

Also, I forgot to mention, I did not see an ID Tag on the extension housing bolt. Can anyone tell me how to Identify the exact model # of the A4LD that I have... again 1994 2wd XLT explorer. I have the list of Governor part numbers from the "a4ld tranny won't 1-2 shift" post, but wanted to buy...
  6. M

Where to buy A4LD Parts in 2018 - Governor??

Hello, I have a 1994 Explorer XLT 2WD - A4LD, 196,000 Miles, all still Factory. I swear by Slick 50" added to the motor oil. Just passed inspection March 2018, inspector said the emissions numbers were "very good" for age of vehicle. - There is much Fantastic information on this site that has...
Back