Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

95 EX Sport Graduation Present

Strange to see my kid crossing over into our territory. :) And exciting!
  2. M

Moab 2011 - May 21

I don't think cheap is an option for motels anymore... I made reservations at the Roadway, $139/night. I guess I will tag along; I've still never been to Moab! :)
  3. M

Official Colorado Colors Run 09 - Ouray: Sept 4-7th, 2009

I wonder if we could get an Explorer up and ready to go in time... or just take my Trooper and deal with the tormentors? We miss CCR. :(
  4. M

4-Link, 3-Link, Radius Arms???

This is really Ryan... :) 1500 is way way to much right now. I would much rather try to find something in the $500 ish range if possible. :)
  5. M

4-Link, 3-Link, Radius Arms???

Yeah no kidding! It's like we're all busy or something!!! We could be back in the game by late summer/fall. Stoopid HOA wants everyone to have a complete backyard by July 1st so now we're having to dump money into that... it's always something! The beast has been down since March 2003...
  6. M

97 Rear brakes sticking. ABS??? Proportioning valve??? What is it???

I'm glad THAT's over with... I like my Explorer again. I'm not with Ryan for his mechanical skills. :D
  7. M

Found my problem

AND it was ME who said it sounded like my brakes were the problem. :D The wife was correct! Even if no one cares about this thread, at least it shows that I win. What I win, I do not know. :p
  8. M

Official Moab 2004 Chitchat Thread

For cryin out loud... I still have never been to Moab. We need to have a fundraiser to get us up and running again. :( The Sport is still quadraplegic.
  9. M

Dre

Andre is great to work with--no problems whatsoever, even when we had the wrong part. I shipped it back to him, he refunded my money no problem.
  10. M

Cracked head gasket @ 24K!

I know, but I always take such a damn loss with upside-downess and I vowed I would not do that this time since it was "near new", and with the big warranty I never had to worry about problems, right? I am a female though and can change my mind tomorrow. ;)
  11. M

SOOO.... What's it been, 3 weeks? It's going back in while I have surgery Thursday and won't be driving. Leaking again, seems to be in a different place. :mad:
  12. M

http://www.ford-trucks.com/dcforum/expedition/444.html And I am an idiot. http://www.alldata.com/TSB/20/012054DT.html http://www.carsurvey.org/review_38499.html http://www.cartrackers.com/Forums/live/Ford/397.html But for now, I still really like my Expedition. Ask me again after...
  13. M

It's the 4.6. After reading up, it seems more common with this one. I didn't get a new motor, but at least it was done when they said it would be. It looks like they replaced more than one gasket, too. I noticed it was a little smelly when I would walk to the front of it, since I am about...
  14. M

So my '01 Expedition has has dribbling since I bought it at 24K. We thought it was Ryan's truck for a long time, nooo it's my brand new truck! I called the dealer we bought it from to bring it in for a look and he asked if it was a greasy/watery leak, I said maybe, he said it was the A/C and...
  15. M

Opinions on the 03 Expedition?

I like my '01 a lot and I've had it for a month. :) It has A/C, power everything, 4WD, and I'm not wishing for anything else right now except a CD player, and I am picky! The thing gets better MPG with the smaller motor than my Nissan minivan did (15-17 mpg). I've never had any complaint...
  16. M

We fixed all our Van problems!

We fixed Ry's Exploder problem also--front end is toast. Got a '95 F150. Nothing like buying a house and 2 cars in 1 week, sheesh. Please sir, can I have some more financial pressure? :rolleyes: I don't like dealers that much, but we did work with some decent guys this time. I still always...
  17. M

We fixed all our Van problems!

That's right! :p Actually I really want Ryan to get something but he wants to wait a little longer. His front end is shot. We drove an '00 F250 Powersmoke 4 door short bed at the dealer last night--oh man! The numbers were good, but we want a better cushion now that things are on the...
  18. M

Land Rover Discovery?

I love the look of the Discovery and really wanted one, but ditto on what everyone else has said. Also, little room for a carseat in the back. Just as bad as a car's backseat. If you like them, actually I've found the Troopers and Rodeos have the most kid/leg room for kids in their...
  19. M

Help-minivan--stinky when idling!

Matt, it looks like Saturday after all. Give us a ring if you want. :) Craig & g/f will be staying with us, we could do dinner later too...
  20. M

1979 "Smokey" Trans Am

WOW, and I have it in writing! "Listen to Maranda" My dad's is a Super Duty 455. :D :D :D If you watch that movie Dazed and Confused, it's the EXACT same TA, color and everything. I guess I already said that. LOL His g/f is giving it to her son if/when he graduates high school. WTF...
  21. M

1979 "Smokey" Trans Am

My dad has a '73 TA w/ a 455, exactly like the one in Dazed and Confused. 455s are gooood builders. :) His seems to be fairly low maintenance as well. That's my expert opinion...
  22. M

How about you take my place? You and Ryan haven't had a date in a long time. ;) I think he may try to go tomorrow actually, since he isn't working, otherwise Saturday with the rest of the yahoos out there.
  23. M

Hey you never told me this! Date night, whoo hoo! LOL :D We seem to always hit those places when it's cold and/or muddy.
  24. M

I just bought it in June, so far it's been a fine vehicle running-wise. Never again though, will I buy from this particular dealer since they did not seem to perform any sort of inspection on the thing--I had to point out how jacked the electrical system was and legally they had to fix it...
  25. M

Aw hell... Thanks guys! :)
Back