Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Adding Bambi mode to 2017 XLT?

Does anyone here know how to keep fog lights and highbeams on at the same time? Right now, when I turn my highbeams on my fog lights turns off.
  2. P

Parking and reverse sensor volume adjustment

How do I fix it and return it normal volume?
  3. P

Parking and reverse sensor volume adjustment

I have a 2017 with sync 3 Nav. After installing an aftermarket amplifier. I notice my ignition, parking and reverse sensor got louder. Does anyone know how to adjust the beeping sound back to normal or lower it?
  4. P

Amplifier question

Does anybody know if a 2017 XLT Explorer non Sony system comes with a factory amplifier?
  5. P

Amplifier

Does a stock radio with Sync 3 for a 2017 XLT comes with an amplifier? Because I upgraded my speakers and want to add an aftermarket amplifier.
  6. P

Front door speaker adapter kit

Thanks brokkanic. I decided to return the 6X8's and get 6X9's instead to make my life a little easier. Do you know what speaker adapter you used for both front and rear speakers? Metra technician told me to use Metra 82-5606 for the fronts and Metra 82-5607 for the rears.
  7. P

Third row seat speakers

Has anyone replace the third row seat speakers? How to do access it?
  8. P

Front door speaker adapter kit

I recently bought kicker 40CSS684 6X8 component speakers to replace the factory for my 2017 Explorer. I need an adapter kit to mount the new 6X8 woofers. Kicker said it was a straight replacement but that's not the case. I have been checking all over the internet but can't find a 6X8 speaker...
  9. P

How to remove rear door panel on 2017

I have a 2017 Explorer XLT. Trying to upgrade my speaker. How do you remove the rear door panel?
Back