Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Upgrading from MFT/Sync 2 to Sync 3

Congratulations!! Sync 3 maps are loaded in the unit's internal hard drive, SD card is not required for Sync 3 maps. What is the error you are getting? probably it is not related to SD card
  2. C

MFT to Sync 3 upgrade success... but some remaining issues

I have the touch panel, so don't have this issue
  3. C

Yup, figured that it would be the case for me too and already placed the order with him.
  4. C

Exactly the same problems I am facing. Tried many options but no luck.
  5. C

Thanks, any suggestions on the other 2 issues?
  6. C

Finally upgraded my MFT to Sync 3. But the one I found was a recessed mount, so I had to drill holes in my existing brackets.Not a big deal but I am having some issues and would be great if you guys can help me out here. First my climate controls are not showing up in the screen. I loaded As...
  7. C

I have my Sync 2 brackets and looks like I will also be getting brackets with the Sync 3 standard mount system (attached pics). Can you let me know if I can use any one of them interchangeably to fit my explorer and this system or I will still have issues and need modifications. I just can't...
  8. C

Hello, how hard is it to find brackets to install a standard mount screen in my 15 explorer? I am finding some good deals on Sync 3 systems but most of them are either from Escape or Focus which has standard mount :banghead:
  9. C

Explorer Audio upgrade(s)

I can spend couple of hundred dollars without wife getting mad :laugh:. Do you think I can get an amp installed within 200 and gain more sound quality? I also bought extended premium care warranty and doesn't want to loose it if there's going to be too much touching of electronics to add an amp.
  10. C

Explorer Audio upgrade(s)

Hey Jon, I have the same stock setup as yours on my 15 XLT and looking for upgrading the stock speakers as they are sounding very flat even when compared to my 11 Fusion. whats the model of the Infinity speakers you have got? Are these the one? I am just looking to little bit more bass to the...
  11. C

How to: New Forscan Update Allows Module Programming

Hello all, another newbie here. I got Forscan and tried to add options like Navigation speed cameras but after adding them, I am loosing travellink shortcut in the information section of MFT. Anyone has the same problem and found a solution?
  12. C

MFT Update V3.10

So sad. My elm327 purchase will go waste? :(
  13. C

MFT Update V3.10

Yes, I did the same. Are there any mods which won't effect this?
  14. C

Hello all

Thank you all
  15. C

MFT Update V3.10

Not sure if its related to v.3.10 or not but after installing v3.10, I got Forscan and tried to add options like Navigation speed cameras but after adding it, I am loosing travellink shortcut in the information section of MFT. Anyone has the same problem and found a solution?
  16. C

MFT Update V3.10

Old post but updating as I found a way to mute. I just installed the 3.10 version today and immediately noticed the mute navigation button missing but I found the option. It is in Menu option when the route guidance is running. Hope this helps someone. I also felt that navigation is little...
  17. C

Hello all

Hello all, Joining the explorer group with the addition of my bat mobil to the family. Already own a 2011 Ford Fusion SEL and now got 2015 Ford Explorer XLT.
Back