Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Fuel Level sending unit float for 1993 Explorer

My gas guage when the truck ain't running my guage goes up and when i crank it and go it goes down any suggestions
  2. K

Check Engine Light comes and goes

Not the problem something else
  3. K

How to: MAF Sensor Test Procedure

No it idled around 1000 but it went up and down i. Guess its some electrical issues
  4. K

On the wires you said they spiked up and down when i gave it gas
  5. K

Ok thanks will take a look and see I'll be glad when this is fixed
  6. K

Maf engine. Running Red 14.30 Black 14.00 Tan blue between 4.0 and 5.60 Red blue 2.60 and 4.10 Engine off RED 14.0 BLACK 1.3 TAN YELLOW 14.40 RED BLUE 12.50 23
  7. K

Maf engine. Running Red 14.30 Black 14.00 Tan yellow between 4.0 and 5.60 Red blue 2.60 and 4.10 Engine off RED 14.0 BLACK 1.3 TAN YELLOW 14.40 RED BLUE 12.50
  8. K

Did that but now my sti wire is missing and wont work even the scanner always check data link connector
  9. K

Ohh that's ok might be getting rid of this truck anyway
  10. K

Pin 48 Didn't do anything but i drove it around for 15 miles or so light went off and on and the engine light went off it jolts some like a gear didn't shift out
  11. K

Pin 48 Didn't do anything but i drove it around for 15 miles or so light went off and on and the engine light went off it jolts some like a gear didn't shift out
  12. K

Just checked that out roscoe pin 48 Didn't do anything
  13. K

i hooked that wire to a single wire to test the eec but still says check data link connector
  14. K

Ok thanks will take a look at it
  15. K

I need help with my eec test im missing the single wire to test with my scanner it will not read without it can someone tell me where those wires go like the mas air flow sensor wires too.
  16. K

where is the separate wire next to the EEC test connector?

My selftest input wire is missing where does lead to so i can use my odb scanner 93 explorer Eddie Bauer 4.0l or what color is it and where does it go to
  17. K

Hand held code scanners

My scanner is for both 1 and 2
  18. K

The dreaded Cigarette Lighter issue...

My cig lighter works but my truck is messed up too bad drinks to much fuel burns rich black smoke. New plugs wires,new maf,new oxygen sensors, my odb1 scanner will not hook up says data link connector not responding
  19. K

Data Link Connector (DLC)

I have a 1993 ford explorer i have a scanner but will not read always errors either check data link connector or make sure ignition is off any ideas???????
  20. K

Hand held code scanners

I have a 1993 ford explorer i have a scanner but will not read always errors either check data link connector or make sure ignition is off any ideas???????
  21. K

Ok will look into that also i bought a obd scanner and hooked it up and says dlc cable not responding
  22. K

Running rich

Hey my voltage reading on maf sensor is 14 volts ain't that to high
  23. K

Running rich

I did that. I duct tape around the whole tube to the maf and intake but didn't change anything
  24. K

Running rich

Also will that trigger the code maf is low or grounded.
Back