Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

#70 Fuse keeps blowing

gi The original compressor completely locked up on it and we couldn't drive it at all without it so we had to replace it. We was told by a mechanic to just replace the compressor so we did and now it's blowing fuses within minutes of turning the a/c on so then was told we should have replaced...
  2. K

#70 Fuse keeps blowing

Right now we are putting the new parts on it that we've already purchased to replace on it. I have no checked for any codes, but I will go out and do that now as we do have a generic OBD reader. If what we've got doesn't solve the issue we are gonna have to take it to our local Ford dealership...
  3. K

#70 Fuse keeps blowing

Thank you so much! My husband is working on it now trying to trace down the problem, and I will show him this information, hopefully it helps! This car is becoming quite a frustration, we've had it about a year and a half and have had to replace the blend door actuator 3 times in it and last...
  4. K

#70 Fuse keeps blowing

Crazy question here but what exactly is the A/C variable compressor control?
  5. K

#70 Fuse keeps blowing

2013 Explorer XLT - Put a new A/C compressor on and had the system evacuated and charged and once you turn the a/c on in the car within a matter of minutes the #70 fuse blows. Any ideas as to what could be causing this??
Back