Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Aftermarket wheels

Anyone running 20x10's at stock height (offset around +40)? Looked through the thread and seems like everyone's lowered that's running them. Just looking at mine it looks like 9.5" wide would be the max without ending up with some poke, but I'd really just like a flush mount setup. Any input...
  2. T

Surging After Tune

I recently threw a tune on my 13 Sport and have been having a surging issue under moderate acceleration since. I tried to get a video on the way home from work today, but it doesn't really translate well on camera. Under WOT it doesn't seem to do it nor does it do it under normal acceleration...
  3. T

Intelligent Access Key fob programming

Thanks Peter, I've been eyeing an Explorer Sport for awhile and finally found one I could pull the trigger on. Yes, it has the lock/unlock/remote start/liftgate buttons. Dont have it on me, but this was the one. It most likely wont work by the sounds of it though so I'll grab a new one for a 2013.
  4. T

Intelligent Access Key fob programming

Didn't want to make a new thread since this is related, but does anyone know if you can use a 2017 Explorer Key Fob on a 2013? I have access to a 2017 and since my 2013 only came with one I'm hoping the dealership would be able to program it for me, but if not I want to get one ordered just in...
Back