Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Reprogramming Remote Keyless Entry

well, i dont see that little connector and turns out the thing that i thought was the keyless entry cpu was actually the unit for the electronic 4x4. So for everyone out there i believe there is no keyless entry for the 1993 eddie bauer ford explorer, thanks so much, i put those two fobs...
  2. S

Reprogramming Remote Keyless Entry

i have a 1993 explorer, eddie bauer. i bought two keyless entry remotes off ebay and cant seem to find this "easy to find connector" to reprogram the transmitters, the gray box that is in front of the washer fluid container is there but its black and on the bottom it has a red light and a white...
  3. S

3" BL Need Information/Tire fitment

thanks a lot that helps, so basically i could probably get away with a 3 inch body lift 32x11.50x15. on that chart is says 33x12.50x15 but with trimming. Has anyone done a 3 inch body lift with 32s or 33s with no trimming if so let me know, and how hard is it to do a 3 inch body lift, and how...
  4. S

3" BL Need Information/Tire fitment

I'm a new explorer owner, I have a 1993 Eddie Bauer 4x4 4 door. I want to lift it up 3 or 4 inches and put 32'' or 33'' tires on it. I'm not sure what to do, I want to go the cheapest route and have it ride about the same, not just an off roader but a daily driver with the ability to handle snow...
Back