Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Canadian 2020’s

Apparently s/b delivered to dealer (White Rock is in greater Vancouver area) week of Sep 23.
  2. J

Atlas Blue ST Order - Vancouver BC

Dealer in White Rock BC now says ETA Start Sept 23, End Sept 29 for Atlas Blue ST.
  3. J

Canadian 2020’s

Dealer in White Rock BC now says ETA Start Sept 23, End Sept 29 for Atlas Blue ST.
  4. J

Unlock Nav and activate rear camera

Wonder if this has worked for anyone?
  5. J

I used 8 on the 2018 MKX; didn't work.
  6. J

I believe I believe you just said try 2 instead of 8 to enable cameras in motion. Is that correct?
  7. J

Tried this hoping it would allow 360 cameras operation in motion. Doesn't work on our 2018 Lincoln MKX. Back to the drawing board.
  8. J

Does this mean front, side and rear cameras can all be viewed while in motion?
  9. J

2020 Iconic Silver ST Ordered - Now In My Garage

I used a recycled one from You might try one for an F150 Raptor and modify it to fit the 2020 Explorer. It should be close. I modified one from my Focus RS on the 2018 Explorer.
  10. J

There is a company that makes an excellent mounting bracket: STO N SHO Removable Quick-Release Front License Plate Bracket Jacob
  11. J

Congrats. The Silver looks very good, along with the standard wheels.
  12. J

Not a big deal. I drilled out the rivets on the last 2 Fords and relocated the front plate lower down. Did some painted bumper plugs to fill the holes. Jacob
  13. J

I assume that ugly black plastic front plate mount is riveted on at the dealership and hopefully not the factory.
  14. J

2020 Ford Explorer ST ATLAS BLUE ORDERED

Do you know if any Canadian orders have been pulled based on members' posts?
  15. J

2020 reviews are starting to roll in

A slightly enhanced version of that image :
  16. J

2020 reviews are starting to roll in

Easily the most comprehensive ST review I've seen so far: Jacob
  17. J

Atlas Blue ST Order - Vancouver BC

1. Ordered - May 13/2019.
  18. J

2020 Ford Explorer ST ATLAS BLUE ORDERED

Placed an ST order on May 13. So far my only acknowledgement from a Ford rep says "in order processing". No "unscheduled clean" or the like. Not especially encouraging. I expect Canadian cars are on a much lower production priority than US cars. Jacob
  19. J

2020 Ford Explorer Order Status

Are you or an associate able to get updated order status on newly placed orders? Mine has been in since May 13. Thanks for your help. Jacob
  20. J

Explorer Grille Emblem Modifications

I must have bought the wrong badge. LOL
  21. J

Did two more versions (above) with your suggested badge. Jacob
  22. J

Decided to try a few grille modifications the Ford badge on the ST. Stock Badge: Black Badge: No Badge: Black Badge black outer rings: Black badge except Ford: Red Ford on black badge: Jacob.
  23. J

2020 ST ordered

I have asked Ford Canada TWICE when they will activate the Build & Price. No response at all from them. Underwhelming to say the least.
Back