Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Tesla Style Headunit

Haha sorry! But you did choose the smarter option imo, this was my second car purchase and my last ever I buy any car new.. ‍♂️ cars depreciate so fast. I dont believe theres any difference between push button and key ignition for the unit, I would 100% go for it! Just need some knowledge...
  2. D

Tesla Style Headunit

Truth. Agreed with all 100% of your post. But I learned to live with a lot of it, I've deleted a majority of the apps with the exception of my navi, YouTube, and play store. No issues with HVAC saved settings but controls are slow, I turned off outside temp display just to declutter the screen...
  3. D

Tesla Style Headunit

Hmm probably not? I did stick on an anti glare screen protector, only because it showed a perfect reflection of my front passenger's face every time I looked down at the screen..
  4. D

Tesla Style Headunit

Hmm not entirely sure I understand manual vs auto climate control. You can set the temperature and itll continue to push air or heat at the setting you placed it everytime you start your car? Tbh I would've been more than happy getting a AWD base explorer and just install the tesla style center...
  5. D

2017 ford explorer xlt

2017 ford explorer xlt awd with ecoboost above 2017 ford explorer xlt fwd with ecoboost below RIP ㅠㅠ
  6. D

Tesla Style Headunit

Love it. Plug and play except I had some trouble figuring out the hazard lights but all good. I'm glad I didnt purchase the sync 3 package, tesla style unit was a great purchase. Didnt like the navi it came with so I downloaded and installed a different navi, works perfectly. The links below no...
Back