Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

The everything Aviator thread.

Finally got around to cleaning the wheels. 3 of them cleaned up pretty nicely, but the driver's front had some minor pitting from the buildup of brake dust. I'm going to try and post a picture of the wheels, and would appreciate if someone could tell me if they're OEM wheels, and what vehicle...
  2. K

Checked ALL of those little fuses, and there's a LOT of them, lol! They're all good...
  3. K

Strut mounts for Lincoln Aviator

Ordered some KYB struts to be installed, and the shop called to ask if I just happen to have the strut mounts, since the originals were rusty. I said no, then set out on a road trip to the local auto parts stores to see if they (1) had any in stock, or (2) if they could order them. First...
  4. K

Just picked up an '04 Aviator with 97K miles, one owner, non-smoker. Love how this thing rides, and it's pretty plush for an SUV that's 14 years old. It's silver with the tan interior, really like the captains chairs for the second row, and how easy they are to flip forward to get access to...
  5. K

New Aviator owner

Just picked up a silver 2004 Aviator with 97K miles. Body and interior are in fantastic shape, one owner, non-smoker. Annoying that some things don't work, like the cruise control, heated/cooled seats, driver side rear door window, and driver's seat adjustment (only slide and lumbar work)...
Back