Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

No Key Detected

As title say I was driving on the highway and out of nowhere I get this message on the left hand screen. A little panic set in that my car would stop running!! Batteries were replaced a month ago. Anyone else ever seen this?
  2. D

windshield washer pump

Pump works perfectly this morning :shifty:. Two days ago it was -minus 35 with the windchill and this morning its 0 degrees. Has anyone heard of a windshield washer pump actually freezing?
  3. D

windshield washer pump

This morning my windshield pump stopped spraying fluid. There is no noise either like usual. Its not even trying. Any ideas where to start with this please? thanks Fred
  4. D

Remote Start Heated Seats

Cant wait to find out what happens. I have the same issue
  5. D

2014 Sport - Wax Question

Wow your finish already looks amazing!!! FYI I do the clay bar and hand was and it looks awesome on my x
  6. D

No more vent icons on MFT screen--see pic

For two days now my two vent icons on bottom right of screen beside the word Climate have disappeared. Manual vent buttons work though. Anyone ever seen this and could the fact that its -30 degrees this morning affect my mft screen? thanks Fred
  7. D

Contribute your experience: Ford Explorers 2016-2019

I agree with Smoke. The biggest regret I have my with 16X is not having Sync3. If I would have known I would have waited for a 17X.
  8. D

Rust by Seatbelt

Zero rust or water in my spare tire compartment :bounce:
  9. D

Rust by Seatbelt

I'm checking this and my spare wheel area the min I get home!
  10. D

When to expect the release of the Idatalink Maestro MFT1

So for you this will only add the NAV functionality is this correct? It will not add Sync 3 (which everyone with a 2016 year model and lower wants)?
  11. D

MFT trouble dialing using iOS 13

Try re syncing your phone contacts to the MFT system.
  12. D

When to expect the release of the Idatalink Maestro MFT1

Will this kit have apple car play etc? What is the point of this kit?
  13. D

PTU service question

thanks for all the feedback
  14. D

PTU service question

So with my car at 70 thousand KM should I get the PTU oil changed?
  15. D

PTU service question

I have been reading over the last year people servicing their power transfer unit. I wasn't going to do it myself but thought since there is ALLLOT of discussion on this topic on this forum I should check to have it done also. So I called my ford dealership to get clarification on this service...
  16. D

Explorer AC not cooling at idle

Hi Dan I had the exact same issue on my '16 last year. Luckily I was just under warranty. Dealership had to replace both evaporators and a few hoses here and there.
  17. D

Rear Suspension Toe Link Recall

Its kind of illogical to not do the front if the back was done free or not. I was put in a corner. Either way it was just $50 and its all done, whether it needed or not lol probably not.
  18. D

Rear Suspension Toe Link Recall

I had this recall done last Friday at my Ford Dupont Dupont dealership in Gatineau Quebec. An hour in the work they call me and say they are doing the rear alignment and I need to get the front wheels aligned as well. They said they would only charge me half the price so $50. I was like what...
  19. D

Heated Seat Driver side not warm any more

LOLOL same temp peter and you know it
  20. D

LOL, they did not explain or imagine how it got corroded and since it was under warranty I was happy to get it fixed and leave. I live in a VERY cold winter environment so it might explain why but not sure. And yeah they had to take out the seat etc etc do diag and fix. They had it for two days
  21. D

MustangJim1 I had the exact same issue on my 16. I brought it in the dealership and they had to replace the heating element. It was all corroded.
  22. D

Gremlins in MFT

I have a bug in MFT system and wondering if anyone has it also. Sometimes and very randomly when I enter the car and start it up it will start playing music from my iPhone even if last time I was in the car I was listening to the radio. Sometimes it does it sometimes it goes to my previous...
  23. D

Stealth Qi Wireless Charging in a 2016 XSport

I dont have hot glue so tried with double sidded stikky velcro tape and its too thick and wont connect:(
Back