Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

i want to lower my 92 explorer properly.

I seen that I could use rangers springs from 87 to 97 for a 2 inch drop is this true and use 3 inch drop with blocks at the rear and on another note why are spindles so expensive for my gen 1? Do you know if I will be able to run 18*9.5 +6 offset on 225/45/18 in the front and 225/50/18 at the rear
  2. S

Lowering first Gen Explorer.

shopping for drop kits and i found out that i can use the coil springs from a 1994 ranger on my explorer (1993) is that correct? or do i need anything else?i know i need to do a block in the back im just trying to find out what i need so far what im looking to order from what i gather 2 in...
  3. S

lowering kit for 91-94 explorer sport

Question does anyone know if I use a drop kit from a ranger would I be fit it on a first gen explorer? Belltech Sport Trucks and Muscle Cars
  4. S

No sorry I’m on my phone using this site and it’s very hard but thank you very much
  5. S

Did you get anything I’m also looking into getting a lowering kit for my 1993
  6. S

1993 Ford Explorer Window issue

I actually replaced those all four to be exact before
  7. S

1993 Ford Explorer Window issue

so hi guys I’m new here I been owning my 1st gen Explorer for about 1 year now and i just encountered a weird issue while driving randomly my driver window goes down automatically i press the button to go up but just here a tick noise and I see my battery voltage go down the only way I can make...
Back