Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

New member, BRB

Thank you for having us, I’m happy to find a place for assistance amongst other explorer members.
  2. B

New member, BRB

Thank you, he has been my best and favorite vehicle I’ve owned.
  3. B

New explorer sport member, older model

The rattle comes from directly under the front part of the cab and if I rev it I can hear the heat shield vibrating. It’s a tinny sound and comes from what looks like the end of the header. I don’t know for sure if it has anything to do with the misfire but I have noticed the more my truck...
  4. B

We had replaced rotor etc on another vehicle at the same time, my husband just advised me it was just the plugs and wires. Sorry. We are going to try swapping plugs and see if it changes cylinder misfire or see if the plug shows any issue. I’m just concerned it gets worse as my exhaust leak...
  5. B

I currently have 160k, this started at about 150k I changed spark plugs, rotor, distribution cap about 10k miles ago or a year and a half ago. I throw no other codes besides p0302 (cylinder 2 misfire) I’m not 100% on it being the exhaust by itself but now that’s it’s gotten worse, so has the...
  6. B

New member, BRB

Hi all, This is BRB (big red box) who was accidentally named when I had him a year and someone backed into me in an open parking lot. I of course yelled out “how the (bad word) do you miss a big red box?!” In response to the woman saying she didn’t see me. My daughter told me then that’s my...
  7. B

Hello all, I have a 2001 explorer sport that after bouncing around for 17 years is starting to get some wear and tear. I have a few issues that I need help figuring out but my BRB is still trucking on well considering. I have some sort of exhaust leak that started giving me issues when...
Back