Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Mint 1994 Navajo- Keep it stock, modify, or buy another one?

Grills and headlights are looking like they are hard to come by. But it’s ok I believe I could swap over to the regular explorer grill if needed
  2. N

Mint 1994 Navajo- Keep it stock, modify, or buy another one?

Hey y'all, Hope everyone is enjoying the no more lockdown wooo wooo. I have a 94 Navajo 2 door w every thing you could want from factory Dana 35, 8.8 in the rear, 4.10 gears, sea foam green paint, 100k miles and runs mint for the year ive had her. Also just did a cat back muffler swap to give a...
  3. N

Stolen X recovered!

No not much just a slight scratch on the tail gate and rear window wiper... Thanks!!
  4. N

Stolen X recovered!

My 2011 X was stolen last fathers day while surfing with my dad... So I bought a 1994 Navajo (Best purchase of my life) ... Today my buddy found it in a parking garage right down the street! So now I have a new X and an Old.
  5. N

Greasy Hubs...

Thanks! Will post update once sorted out.
  6. N

Greasy Hubs...

As I was installing new front shocks I noticed that there was a ton of excess grease on the hubs... Is this an indication of a bad seal?
  7. N

New Rear Shocks...What a Difference!

Just ordered front and rears. The rears came yesterday and I installed them in about 40mins plus some bloody knuckles haha. I got KYB's and previously had Monroes. The Monroe's look much beefier and I feel improvement but not much. Im going to install the fronts, hopefully that ties everything...
  8. N

My new 94 Navajo

100% Agreed on that. Ive already have gotten about 10 compliments on the car
  9. N

My new 94 Navajo

Wow I thought I got the best one around! Yours looks pretty dang clean. Thanks brother. Most likely keeping her stock... Until I really get bored hahah. Definitely going to look into regearing and suspension upgrades. Ryley
  10. N

My new 94 Navajo

So my 2011 Ford Explorer with plentiful mods was stolen last fathers day... In good news I just picked up a 94 Navajo with 89000miles Spent all day doing paint correction and very happy with the out come! So happy with the purchase!
  11. N

More NA power coming!

from super six motors correct?
  12. N

Hey! How do y'all feel about my '11 xlt?

I previously plasti dipped them and they turned out great! They lasted about a year. Be wary that if you get new tires the plasti dip will get torn up unless the shop is extremely delicate. Don't tell anyone but I got plastic rim covers off of ebay and they actually look great.
  13. N

Hey! How do y'all feel about my '11 xlt?

Exhaust: Flowmaster 40's no reso Engine: Ported lower manifold, K&N CAI, Ebay catch can Ect: Astroturf trunk insert, Weather tec front mats, mgp caliper covers Not sure if I'm going to further mods due to being a broke college kid
Back