Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

How to: New Forscan Update Allows Module Programming

Same thing in my 17 sport (I've actually gotten it to the point where it cant start it) I ended up hooking up a charger to it and running it at 2 amps to get around it. Would love to have a battery that wasn't so pathetic... I've got a boat that you can run the fridge, radio and lights for days...
  2. E

2016 2.3L AWD Limited Transmission slamming into gear and holding gears

Have noticed this from day 1 with my 2017 Explorer sport.. reminds me of my 1990's audi.
  3. E

2016 Explorer Remote Start Climate Behavior

Can we get confirmation that as the motor heats up it will also turn the fan speed up? I'm more concerned with the fact that the AC doesn't auto turn to HIGH when using remote start. FL summers are going to be annoying if it doesn't do it.
  4. E

Adaptive Cruise Control/Brake Charge Hum

After this search it seems we must share some kind of part with a Chrysler sebring..also shows up in an F150...
  5. E

Does it say which thing makes that pressure? I'd think it seems like mine needs to be replaced as others here say they don't have the noise... Thanks for your info!
  6. E

I have had this on two previous Lexus models and have used it on various other cars (mostly long term loaners) - none of them have made this noise...
  7. E

Buying Used

Yeah, I only have it for 11 months so it's all good... thought the lexus I had at 19mpg was bad... but this thing just sucks down the gas. Today alone I had to run about 70 miles and I'm under 3/4 after filling it this morning.
  8. E

5th Gen here we go! My moms new ride

So right when mine lets off the gas..it starts making the noise...I tried to get it on video the other day but didn't have a passenger and was kind of still driving ;)
  9. E

Thanks for the heads up, I'm taking mine in tomorrow but don't have high hopes... problem is I'm going to be using ACC all the time...so want to get it figured out but there isn't much out there about it, even after searching it up a bunch..
  10. E

Buying Used

I can tell you one thing about the EB motor, it SUCKS down the gas faster than I thought it would!! Holy cow I'm glad mine is just a lease swap and while I love it, I can't deal with how fast this thing burns gas! Not sure if the N/A version is any better.
  11. E

5th Gen here we go! My moms new ride

Can you try the radar cruise control and see if it buzzes right before it hits the brakes??
  12. E

Any response back on this one? I have a 2017 with the same exact noise.
  13. E

Boost Gauge ?

The exact reason I put one on my jetski :) and may mount a small tablet in the explorer to run Torque...
  14. E

2015 Explorer Sport - Love Ride, Noise Concerns

I have your #2 issue right now in a 2017 Sport. Noticed it 2 days into ownership and knew it was coming from the center top console. No glasses inside. If you hold your hand on it and apply light pressure the noise goes away. It has been under 40 degrees and I do have the dual moon roof option...
  15. E

Boost Gauge ?

It's fun to see it move :)
  16. E

Boost Gauge ?

Could probably 3d print that pod real easy.. hmm.
  17. E

Thanks, not seeing exactly what I'm looking for. Do you know if there's a way to do the following: 1. Turn off or lower the blinker sound 2. Turn off all chimes when entering or exiting the car 3. Control how bright the cabin lights are 4. Turn off seatbelt reminder The rest seem pretty...
  18. E

Sorry another newbie here. Is there a sheet or document anywhere that describes ALL of the various modes and what their names mean? I've been all over the actual spreadsheets and understand how to update, just wondering what the possible edits mean and do. "dark mode" "silent mode" "Outside...
Back