Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

My experience w/ House of HID

The auto policy covers direct and accidental damage. A failed part would not be covered. The resulting damage from the failed part would.
  2. C

Make my suggestion a real deal! -Screen off Button

This scenario might piss my wife off.
  3. C

No. Am I weird? lol Everything I need is on that screen. If I had actual buttons to control other stuff it would be one thing but I'm not afforded that option.
  4. C

I'd love to but I can't think of a single reason to do this.
  5. C

Material quality is garbage and the reason I won't be going with a 2014 Explorer

That Dodge quality is legendary. 1.2 million Rams recalled. http://www.chron.com/news/article/Chrysler-to-recall-1-2-million-Ram-trucks-4968352.php?cmpid=hpts
  6. C

2013 explorer sport bov

Then you need to put a duck call on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1OQCK0YYTg
  7. C

No Glove Box Light

Who isn't? I remember a similar level of sadness when they quit putting lights next to the visor mirrors in Contours. This rates slightly below that on my list of things to care about.
  8. C

Rims questions

My personal thought is if your car is black you'll need something shiny to offset it. I've seen the flat black done before but it never looked to right to me. /shrugs Discount Tire or Tire Rack will probably be a safe bet to find something that suits you.
  9. C

New Ex Sport Arrived!.....Question

Besides, how much joy could be had after driving one of these things for the 200th time in 24 hours.
  10. C

Can the 2013 explorer fascia part be modded?

Can't say I've ever seen these words in this order before. Huh.
  11. C

Video while driving hack...

Speaking of assumptions, can you provide a source that shows MFT use being datalogged in the EDR? Yes I realize this is a necro post. lol
  12. C

2013 Blinker / turn signal...am I the only one??

Thanks for the welcome, I've been lurking for about 8 years. lol We did have an '03 but now drive a '13.
  13. C

2013 Blinker / turn signal...am I the only one??

Just co-signing. This happens all the time in ours. It used to be infuriating but now I just laugh.
Back