Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

2015 Explorer Sport - upgrading Sync 2 to Sync 3 - have few ?'s

Hey Jon, I’m sorry, I’ve sold my vehicle back in March 2020 and no longer have any of that info. Joe
  2. J

If I remember correctly, the screen has 3 different types "SA", "SB", and "SC". Don't hold me to that., but those indicate the mounting holes. I think that's why I went w/ the "SC", b/c I knew the Explorer had SC from the chart that I found, so I made sure I got the same, so I wouldn't have to...
  3. J

No, this APIM has NAV. I'm trying to look and find my list. I see that by doing a quick search that some places have that as NAV and other have it as Non-NAV, but regardless. Yes, same thing. As far as copying the 'as built', that's what I did, and it was missing some stuff. That's whyI needed...
  4. J

Hey, I did get this installed. Finished it back around Feb 2019. Everything is working great. Although in the past couple of weeks, I've had a fuse #4 get blown that I don't believe is related, but not 100% sure. Here is a list of the items I used/needed for my 2015 Explorer Sport Edition If...
  5. J

Thank you for your reply. I was thinking about the XM/Sirius Radio after I posted and kinda figured it was part of the actual radio components and a different module. Thank you for clarifying that. ETIS is the website I had visited previously, but couldn't find the link/site again. Thank you...
  6. J

Some good, but mostly hilarious Explorer mods

I know it's only been 3 weeks since your post, but have you received your order yet? If so, how do they look?
  7. J

So I found out about the Sync 3 from a friend with a 2017 F-150. I did research and found I could upgrade my 2015 Explorer Sport w/ Sync 2. I've purchased a Sync 3 screen from a 2018 Flex (GB5T-18B955-SC), plus the other parts (usb hub, GPS antenna, ODB2 MS/HS, the correct wiring adapter, pry...
Back