Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Door sag 2002 ST driver side

How did you reuse the original pins? I would of thought they would be destroyed removing them to change the bushings. Thanks Howard
  2. H

Thanks Koda2000, I know my body bushing are in need of replacement also. The Prothane bushings appear to be of hard plastic, does this translate to a harsher ride? I suppose it still is a improvement over the deteriorated one on there now. Thanks Howard
  3. H

Mr. Alligator, thanks for your reply. Did you replace the pins also when you used the aftermarket bushing? Did they come together in a kit and if so do you remember the kit p/n? Was it a Help! Brand? I guess if I need to replace again in short order, at least drilling and cutting will not be...
  4. H

I read the excellent write up about sagging doors here on the forum and I have this problem on my 2002 sport trac. I cannot confirm for sure who and what p/n of hinge pins and bushings I need to secure beforehand to do my front drivers side door. I’ve checked autozone and oreillys and they don’t...
  5. H

Hi DeRocha, I read your write up repairing sagging doors and I have this problem on my 2002...

Hi DeRocha, I read your write up repairing sagging doors and I have this problem on my 2002 sport trac. Can you confirm for me the correct Dorman or other hinge pin and bushing repair kits will work on this application. Thanks in advance, Howard
Back