Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

New to the group

I agree but the gauge doesn't read an actual temp... Just the min and max ... Is being within the range but above the middle still being considered overheating ?
  2. J

New to the group

Guys... incidental question... what is considered overheating ? My water temp gauge goes in the 80% of the limit ... My oil temp gauge is right in the middle ... Is this considered overheating ?
  3. J

Clonk sound under glove box

For those who might have the same issue ... the vid for changing the "stuff"
  4. J

Wow... there's some knowledgeable people around here... thanks a bunch man
  5. J

Thoughts on roll-on polyurethane paint job (Interlux Brightside or similar)

A lot of people saying that you can't brush roll a car don't know that Rolls Royce cars used to be rolled... out of factory.. It's a pain in the butt but it's doable... you have to have the the right viscosity... the right roll brush and you have some self leveling additives product that work...
  6. J

Hi there... New owner of 1996 Explorer Eddie Bauer 160k miles here... There's a few issues I know I have to fix on my big baby... like the horn not working, the open door sign always on, the miles meter not working etc... But this one I wasn't aware of when I bought the car... There's a regular...
  7. J

Hi y'all

Thanks... It reads 160k miles
  8. J

Hi y'all

Thanks
  9. J

Hi y'all

Hey everybody... Super excited about getting my 1997 Explorer tomorrow... PO is a mechanic super nice guy who did ton of work on this fine machine... Now it's time for me to get to work on it... Happy times people... Cheers
Back