Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Removing second row console

What are you going to do with the console?
  2. P

No Daytime Running Light (DRL) setting option

Will have to use Forscan most likely to disable the DRL..I actually enabled them on my '15 Limited.
  3. P

Cell Phone Mount

https://www.proclipusa.com/product/854719-proclip-angled-mount So does this fit with the Sony Premium Audio and the base audio? Would like to use this in my Limited.....
  4. P

LED fog lamp upgrade?

Only run Diode Dynamics SLF bulbs in white or yellow or DD Luxeon full LED housings if you want only white.
  5. P

Borla Exhaust options...?

I'm a Borla dealer if you need help with exhausts..
  6. P

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

I hate Fords loophole with the perforation statement when they know Aluminum will not perforate.....what is preventing my '15 Limited to get fixed.
  7. P

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

Someone in one of the Facebook groups said there was a clause somewhere regarding the aluminum and the perforation statement in the warranty to help those that need it done under the 5yr and aren't 2016 model year like me with a '15 Limited. Any info on this?
  8. P

New owner

Thank you. Not sure how I want to work with this thing yet.....cosmetically.
  9. P

New owner

Just purchased my '15 Explorer Limited on Monday. Pretty impressed so far and looking to add some minor upgrades and black it out.
Back