Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 1

For those who have had the main seal replaced

Yes it is. 1st time they replaced the pan seal. Trip 2 they replaced the main seal. Trip 3 replacing the main seal again
  2. 1

For those who have had the main seal replaced

So my 2018 is sitting in the shop getting the main seal replaced for the SECOND time. The first was around 12k this one is at 28k. How long has your replacement seal lasted? Any chance I can talk Ford into getting me out of the lease?
  3. 1

2017 Explorer sport, small oil leak, doesn't seem to get fixed.

Well dam, 26,000 miles and the leak has returned. What is the possibility of ford replacing the explorer this time?
  4. 1

Vehicle Health Report

Is it possible to get vehicle health reports on my 2018 that has the basic sync radio?
  5. 1

It's lonely on here being a Sync1 (base) owner...

Agreed! There's not much you can do with it. The Fordpass program is useless as well
  6. 1

2018 Explorer XLT Oil Leak

Any update on your leak? My 2018 is in the shop now getting the main seal replaced. Just rolled 10k like yours
  7. 1

2017 Explorer sport, small oil leak, doesn't seem to get fixed.

Dam I am on round 2 with trying to get my oil leak fixed. 2018 model first started dripping oil around 5,000 miles. Took it in and they removed and re sealed the oil pan. That never worked so now at 10,000 miles its at the dealer and they say it's the rear main seal..... Love the vehicle...
  8. 1

Mud Flaps / Splash Guards / DIY Pics

So I am trying to install a set of mud flaps on my 18 and the 2 screws shown below do nothing but spin on both side of the car. What's the secret in removing these?
  9. 1

12 Volt Solutions Remote Start Kit??

What did they charge to enable the remote start?
  10. 1

12 Volt Solutions Remote Start Kit??

I am looking at the same remote start kit. How is it working for you?
  11. 1

First ever Ford product

Thanks for the add. Just bought my first ever Ford product a 2018 Explorer XLT and am loving it. Looking forward to some research on this forum
Back