Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Throwing Tranny Codes. O/D light flashing.

UPDATE Got back from our mechanic today. He checked out the transmission and checked the code, he then preformed a $150 transmission service in which he replaced the transmission fluid and added Lucas transmission additive. The code was a P0741, and the transmission is still the same. It is...
  2. J

Thanks for the replies y’all. I am sending it to my mechanic (trustworthy with fair prices) to get the code read on Monday and will try to keep the driving to a minimum. Thanks for the help!
  3. J

I’m sorry. I should’ve stated this in the first post. I have a 2001 sport Trac 2WD
  4. J

Hello all, This morning on my way to class, I was going down the highway and my O/D off light started flashing and the transmission wouldn’t kick down into final gear. This is something that would happen like once every three months or so and I would just pull over, turn the truck on and off...
  5. J

Hello from Georgia

Got a 2001 Sport Trac from a shady dealer as my first vehicle and it sparked an interest in trucks. Hoping to learn more about it and more about working on vehicles. Been a lurker on these forums for a while and finally decided to sign up.
Back