Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Sometimes Lazy, Sometimes Strong..

This is tough since there are so many things that could cause this problem, and without a code to tell you where to start looking, you don't want to be chasing your tail or just throwing money at the truck. I'm assuming that there is no engine light on, correct? Does this happen on a regular...
  2. B

Problems LED headlights

Do the lights come on at all? Have you tried them without the module? What lights and module are you using? What vehicle are you working on?
  3. B

Check Engine Light on But No Codes

Pulling the battery cable should have done it. If not, this is the procedure from the owners manual: Press and release the SELECT/RESET control switch to scroll and reset the following functions (odometer, distance to empty, average fuel economy). Select or reset the function by holding the...
  4. B

Check Engine Light on But No Codes

That is a hard question to answer. When checking for the reoccurrence of an OBDII related DTC you need to take the vehicle through a "drive cycle". In most cases if a repair has been made, the codes have been reset, a drive cycle is completed, all of your readiness monitors have passed and your...
  5. B

Newbie Question: Towing a Popup Camper

Just saw this post and thought I would add my 2 cents. I have spent 10 years as a mechanic working on trucks that are overloaded past their intended capacity and it sucks, we replace transmissions like they were free. My advice, if you haven't already bought the truck, is to match (even...
Back