Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

35" tires

1. Where would I find replacement springs for the struts that I currently have for my 02 Ford Explorer XLT? 2. Would you know anything or anyone that has tried using both the strut spacers AND a Rancho Quick Lift set of struts?
  2. S

35" tires

I did yes, that and most of the suspension components. I don't want to lower it though, so I'll stick with what I have.
  3. S

35" tires

Currently I've had just the stock 16" with 255x70 16's. I just picked up 4 285x65 17 that'll be mounted to Wrangler silver 17" five spoke. Also expecting a set of 4 2" spacers. I'm not 100% on the body lift, gonna wait to see how I make out with this latest rim and tire set..to see what it...
  4. S

35" tires

1.5" blocks are just the easiest to get 3" blocks cut in half...
  5. S

35" tires

Understood... another question about my Explorer, with the strut extensions that I currently have in place(3" in front and 2" in the rear), I'm looking for a softer ride. A better ride then I'm getting with my current struts found on eBay. Any ideas?
  6. S

35" tires

I've got another question for anyone that's done the strut mount lift at all 4 corners to their 3rd generation Explorer XLT V8. I'm looking for a decent set of struts thatllt soften the ride. My current ride is a bit jarring. Thank you in advance.
  7. S

35" tires

Sounds like I'm just better off sticking with the 1.5in blocks all the way around. I appreciate the feedback, thanks.
  8. S

35" tires

I've got a question...I have a 2002 Explorer XLT V8 that I want to lift. I already have the 2.5-3" Strut mount in front and 2" mount for the rear struts. Will I be able to to fit 2" body lift blocks at each of the 10 body mount points with having to make any other modifications? I'm aware of the...
Back