Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Rearview Camera Problems

Well bad news is no dealers have the WPT-1484 part number. I've called a lot of different auto parts stores and online ford dealerships. A lot of them say I can purchase it on the website but when I call for stock I get either that the part is obsolete or they think it might be end of march...
  2. W

Rearview Camera Problems

Guys I have an update! I figured there was something wrong with the wiring since I had 3 bad cameras in a row. I had to pop off the back side trim for the trunk and I saw a very corroded connector! When I pulled it apart, 3 pins were so corroded and broke off completely. I've been checking...
  3. W

Rearview Camera Problems

Anyone know how I can find the wiring diagram and voltage information? I’m guessing it’s a grounding issue and not camera related. I also want to verify the voltage coming out of the wiring harness is correct. I’m kind of stuck and frustrated and really want to avoid the dealer if possible. I’ve...
  4. W

Rearview Camera Problems

Thank you Peter. Does anyone have the wiring information for the 2016 Explorer Sport? I am thinking it may be a grounding issue but not sure where to start here.
  5. W

Rearview Camera Problems

Yes, I did. This appears to be correct. The one you gave me is for the front. I watched this. I don’t have those options for BdyCM in my 2016. It is listed under IPMB and that’s what loads to 9% then fails.
  6. W

Rearview Camera Problems

I did a BdyCM Module Reset, APIM reset IPMB reset. I don't see the Local Interconnect reset option?
  7. W

Rearview Camera Problems

I used this website and put in all my information and this is what it gave me: Ford Camera - Parking GB5Z-19G490-C | Village Ford looks like it says GB5Z-19G490-C Maybe that is the issue?
  8. W

Rearview Camera Problems

Ok I just installed my new camera straight from the ford parts website. Still failing at 9% My APIM error code Code: C1001:01-2B - Vision System Camera IPMB error code B115E:08-48 Code: B115E - Camera Module Additional Fault Symptom: - Bus Signal/Message Failures I saw another post that...
  9. W

Rearview Camera Problems

I bought one on amazon and it said it was the correct part number and fit. I’m returning it because I got it to 9% and it would fail trying to program it. I just ordered from a genuine ford oem parts dealer online and will try that next week. I did notice that it looks like the trim was a...
  10. W

Rearview Camera Problems

Hi Everyone, I purchased a used 2016 Explorer Sport and got the dreaded "Camera unavailable" message after only owning it for a few weeks. It doesn't come with a warranty and after reading some responses I tried to reset the system, turn on and off the gridlines, then I finally I replaced the...
Back