Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Rearview Camera Problems

Try going to Ford and asking if they sell them, they should cost much or have them give you the name. Search Ford wiring connectors on google,ebay,amazon. Hopes this solves your problem.
  2. C

Rearview Camera Problems

Yea the picture quality is definitely upgraded 1000%. I mean it says the camera was made a few month ago in September. Im just glad I did had to go through using Forscan.
  3. C

Rearview Camera Problems

So this is my update: Everything came in today OBD 2 Adapter and New Camera. EB5Z-19G490-A is what I ordered and what was on the box. But on the camera it was EB5T-19G490-AA. It says manufactured on 9/11/2018. So I took out the old and put in the new camera and amazingly everything was...
  4. C

Rearview Camera Problems

I read that @Explorer75 said he reset a module like "parking assist or PAM" maybe you could try that.
  5. C

Rearview Camera Problems

I hope some gives up so advice because i will have my camera in about 2 days as well. Please let me know if you get it working.
  6. C

Rearview Camera Problems

Thank you. I will be getting the Camera and OBD 2 on Tuesday and just wanted to go through the process like you did. I keep hearing people getting stuck a 8% and dont want that to happen to me. So I want to follow the steps you did. Also my Limited doesnt have park assist.
  7. C

Rearview Camera Problems

HI, I just bought the EB5Z-19G490-A to replace my camera in the 2013 Limited as well. I also bought an OBD2 Bluetooth and will download FORSCAN when they get here. Do you mind telling me which version on Forscan you used and what was the name of the file I should be looking for and running?
Back