Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

How to use the paddle shifters?

So is there a certain speed you need to maintain to use the shift. Also if I'm doing 50 and have a steep grade coming up I can throw it into S mode and down shift? And when I'm done I can throw it back into D mode. I live in PA and a lot of times I just brake downhill because I don't know how...
  2. S

Push Bar for Explorer

I certainly like Go Rhino better then Setina. I have one on my 2012 dodge avenger for 6 yrs
  3. S

Push Bar for Explorer

Hope this works. Here is my boy Strato. If you are on facebook you can follow a group called Ford Explorer Fan Club. They're pretty cool. You can also follow my page called Strato Storm Chaser: Reports
  4. S

Push Bar for Explorer

Love how this came out. It's a Go rhino
  5. S

Push Bar for Explorer

I was glad to get a push bar on my car. Looks cooler now
  6. S

Push Bar for Explorer

Yes it is with some modifications to those air streams in the front
  7. S

Push Bar for Explorer

With the push bar.... I'm gonna try something and hope it works.
  8. S

Fun Art Works

Be cool if their was a thread for art works. I have made these using my own photography for the most part. If you like my art you can follow me on Facebook at BlueVenture 21: photography and art
  9. S

Push Bar for Explorer

So I'm new here and just got a 2017. My goal is to make him into a storm themed vehicle. Here is a concept idea that I made. I discovered recently my car has active air shutters. Guess I'm gonna be pulling some blades out like some people did with their f150s to help install cooling systems. I...
  10. S

Push Bar for Explorer

I did some research and I think I'm just gonna pull some of the shutter blades out. From what I read it wont throw a CEL
  11. S

Active Grille Shutters - Modification

I am actually reading the forum. They say just pull the blades out from the pivot area and it wont throw off a CEL code
  12. S

Push Bar for Explorer

I know someone mentioned a device called forscan thay can program codes. WHY do these things happen lol
  13. S

Yeah I am not too concerned about reducing drags. Just want to know what would be the best way to remove them. Apparently they will throw off a code. Or if I could cut a shutter
  14. S

So I find out that I have these air shutters behind the grill that impede a future police push bars. If anyone had put a police bar in on a non eco boost will it be possible for me to just cut the very ends of these shutters like I have circled here? Will it cause an issue
  15. S

Push Bar for Explorer

Is this an eco boost or non vehicle
  16. S

Push Bar for Explorer

I have but now I find that the civilian cars have shutters behind the grille. Where can o go on this forum to get more info if I can cut the shutters in the corner to get these push bars in
  17. S

Push Bar for Explorer

Hi I just got a new 2017 explorer. I am looking for a little help. Is it possible to put a GoRhino police push bar on a nonEcoBoost?
  18. S

New Ford Explorer Owner :)

Hi I just got a new 2017 explorer. I am looking for a little help. Is it possible to put a GoRhino police push bar on a non EcoBoost?
Back