Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

2019 Explorer XLT without exhaust tips

Did you check 2018 or 2019?
  2. A

Why do you speak for all the people in this forum? Who gave you this authority? I read your answer where you recommend me to check this with the dealer. Thank you and "good luck".
  3. A

I have the update from Ford Canada: "We have taken our time to ensure the information provided to you was correct. I do regret that your vehicle is not supposed to be equipped with chrome tips. I understand that you have found photos stating otherwise, I wish there was more we can do but they...
  4. A

They didn't remove them, on the models Limited, Sport and Platinum the still have exhaust tips, but somehow only on XLT 2019(not all of them), they removed them.
  5. A

Strange, I've seen on Ford US website, the Base model by default come with hidden exhaust.
  6. A

If you will check on the main website of ford.com you can see that only Base model come with hidden tips and XLT model and above come with chrome exhaust tips. I have a suspicion that Ford trying to sell a Base model with upgrades, as XLT model 2019 before they going to produce the new Explorer...
  7. A

That the point, I have Explorer XLT 4WD with hidden exhaust tips, more than that I can show the link of few dealers who sell XLT 2019 4WD with hidden exhaust tips.
  8. A

In my case, the exhaust going down like on the picture below: .
  9. A

I purchased Explorer XLT 2019 without chrome exhaust tips and when I asked the dealer about that, he said that he will check with Ford. I waiting for more than 3 months and they still don't have an answer. That why I am asking here, maybe someone knows about this.
  10. A

I mean to the chrome exhaust tips that you can see on the picture below: ... and on the next screenshot, you can see XLT model without chrome exhaust tips. .
  11. A

Hello everyone, Please, someone can explain to me why ford selling XLT model 2019 without exhaust tips. Thanks in advance.
Back