Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

2020 Explorer accessories/parts?

Mine was from a dealer stock order placed earlier this year. Couldn't wait for delivery of a custom order. Knew at the time wanted a bench seat. Didn't think it was going to be as much of an issue as it is. Now I've got to deal with it. Thought about going to an auto upholstery shop to get...
  2. L

2020 ST 2nd Row Buckets Issue

Looking for help on what to do with the space between buckets. Need it to be bench like. Any aftermarket company that might have a product? Also considering a retrofit to the ford bench as it becomes available. Any thoughts? Thanks.
  3. L

2020 Explorer accessories/parts?

Recently got my new ST. Love it. Got one problem. The 2nd row bucket seats are not going to work. Need a spacer to fill the space between the seats to make it bench like . Does anyone have any ideas? Seems an aftermarket provider might put something together. Also thought about retrofitting...
  4. L

2020 Ford Explorer ST ATLAS BLUE ORDERED

Was told today the dealer I am working with will not receive any explorers until late August. Very disappointing. Going to contact others.
  5. L

Ford Locked Me Out Of A 2020 Explorer Experience

Unfortunately not. It was not an ST. One of the other trims. Not an exterior color I would have any interest in. Interior was a tan. I thought it was very unattractive. Just wanted to get a feel for the interior experience. After the frustration of it being locked I left. If I had handled it...
  6. L

Lesson learned. Guess I need to consider myself lucky to have been able to look in the window.
  7. L

I get that. Apparently my expectation was in error. Won't happen again. I was hoping to be able to make a decision. In the meantime I need a new ride. May consider buying a used vehicle to hold me until I can decide what is best for the long term.
  8. L

I am at my wits end because I have a worn out daily driver that has become physically hard on me. I have a long difficult commute. Willing to wait if it's worth it. But without experiencing the car can't make the judgement. Worst thing would be to wait until they are on dealer lots and not like...
  9. L

No, promotion did not state it could be entered. The door open interior shots left me with the impression it could be entered. Obviously a mistake.
  10. L

Been seriously considering an ST. One consideration for me is the reported interior rework providing additional hip room and generally better space. I want a full size feel like you'd get from an Expedition or Tahoe. In Birmingham, AL they are having a dealers car show. In the promotion they...
Back