Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Steering Wheel Power Tilt/Telescoping Function Not Working

Welp, I decided it was probably best that I not take the motors off the steering column. Those shafts that make the adjustments look like they could bend fairly easily, and since I don't really have a good idea as to the issue, I imagine I could do more harm than good. I've got an appointment...
  2. S

Hello explorers! I've got a 2015 Explorer Sport that seems to have an issue with the tilt/telescoping function. It's actually been an issue ever since I bought the car about 13 months ago. Whenever pressing the out or down adjustments, you can hear a click, but nothing happens. When pressing in...
  3. S

Spark Plug job on Explorer Sport 3.5L Ecoboost

I know at this point this is a pretty old post, but I just wanted to follow-up and let everyone know how it went since I actually finally got around to doing it yesterday :D It was pretty easy! Like BoominXplorer and Andy.J said, it was actually pretty pain free over all. The charge pipe for...
  4. S

Hello explorers! I've got a 2015 Explorer Sport that seems to have an issue with the tilt/telescoping function. It's actually been an issue ever since I bought the car about 13 months ago. Whenever pressing the out or down adjustments, you can hear a click, but nothing happens. When pressing in...
  5. S

Well, I'm still torn. I've decided to go ahead and get a Haynes book so that I can at least have instruction on what's required. That, and make sure I get the right parts needed for the job so I'm not running back n forth to the parts store if I do decide to tackle it myself. It looks like...
  6. S

Well, since the intake doesn't have to be taken off then I may give it a shot. I probably need a couple more tools before attempting it though - I say a number of people recommend getting a locking extension so you don't lose your spark plug wrench in the cylinder when pulling them out...
  7. S

I've got a '15 Explorer Sport with 108k miles on it. I've noticed the gas mileage has gotten pretty bad, averaging 13MPG city. Anyway, its overdue for spark plugs, so that's what brings me here. I've looked around via google and some forum searches. I've found instructions/videos on how to...
Back