Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Drivers side tire shaking

I have a 94 ford explorer with a 6 in lift and 33 in tires. I just replaced the upper and lower bearings on both sides. When I go to slow down the drivers side tire shakes and gets wobbly. If I turn the wheel while the truck is on I can hear a pop once when I turn the wheel one way and one pop...
  2. S

They are manual hubs I will have to check that and see if it has any play I will keep you updated thanks
  3. S

I haven't checked those actually I didn't even think of that. Is there an easy way to check those?
  4. S

I have a 94 ford explorer with a 6 in lift 33 inch tires. I have replaced the upper and lower ball joints and also the bearings. Tie rods are good. When I'm driving and go to slow down I hear a shutter/shaking noise from the drivers side. Does anyone have any ideas what it would be or has anyone...
  5. S

Rear water leak

Awesome thank you for the tip I'll look into that.
  6. S

Rear water leak

Has anyone had water leak though the roof by the windows in the rear. It doesn't come down the roof and get on the padding but it drips down on both sides from interior plastics above the rear windows
Back